Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Happy, But I'm Sooo Tired...

hi everybody...

how are today?

i think today has gone, because it's @ 12.07 am..

hehehhe..

oke..

i'm just want to share what happened to me today..

this morning i woke up @ 10 am..

i prepared for my 'little breakfast', its called cereal..

hehehhe...

after that, i went to bathroom for wash my clothes...

and than, I WENT TO KL...

yes! yes! yes!

i met my lovely mother..

oohh..

i'm so miss her...

i told my mother everything what i did here...

oohh..

i'm so happy, cause i can share my experience here...

@ 4 pm, me with my mother go to the LRT..

but, i've have leave my mother alone, cause i've deliver something to my sister...

huhuhuhu..

i'm very sad to leave my mother alone..

i'm so sorry mom..

someday, i'll back again, so we can laugh together... x)

oke, i go to the maluri station..

and i go to my sister's office with bus B114..

when i arrived there, i met my sister..

i miss her also...

so i give her something..

and then i went to bukit bintang...

alone..

but, before i leave, i've a time to take some shoot at kbri..

the pictures below is what i got at kbri...





after that...

i go to bb by walk..

oohh..

can you imagine, i really tired..

i bought some food, jelly, a new polo shirt (hehehe...), my personal thing, and ect..

hehehhe....

after the shopping, i go back to my college..

so i've wait for KTM..

luckily, i have not to wait so long..

because the train has arrived when i stand on the platform...

i disembarked at UKM station..

i have to wait ukm's bus..

yeah, as you know...

in the evening, the bus duration is sooooo long...

when i waited for the bus, suddenly my friends come up from the other bus..

alhamdulillah, i've friends who same to me...

they are just back from their dinner..

and then, we are waiting for the bus together...

hehehhe...

about 10 minutes we've waited...

the bus is coming...

huuuufff..

finally..

we got into the bus..

and rest for a moment...

when i arrive at my college..

i saw one of my friend in front of my room..

yeah, that guy's name is fahim...

he said that he was bored to be alone at his room..

so he visit my room..

we chat about the movie, the lesson, etc...

after that, we go to the canteen, cause we have not dinner yet...

fahim ordered for nasi goreng kampung + telur mata and i ordered for nasi goreng biasa + telur mata...

when i finished my dinner, i'm still not full already..

i'm still hungry..

so i ordered for my 'second round dinner', also nasi goreng biasa..

hehehehhe...

now, my stomach already full..

i think i've to do more exercise...

hehehehehe...

mmm..

i thing, that all what's happening to me today..

i hope i can meet you again tomorrow...

see you later... x)

No comments:

Post a Comment