Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Know, You Are the Right Person For Me..


halooo everybody...

long time not to see you...

hehehhehehehe...

okay, i just wanna share what i've done for today...

mmm..

before that, i think i've found someone who i loved..

hehehhee..

yeah, i hope we can keep contact and we can share something new...

hehehehhe...

okay, back to the topic..

today, i have many classes...

@ 8 am, i have statistic class..

oiya, my statistic's lecture is Mr Anton Satria..

he is Indonesian..

same like me..

hehehehhe...

after the class, i went to faculty's cafe to breakfast...

i ate 'nasi lemak' + 'rendang'...

after the meal, i have to go to BK 2 for introduction to IT class...

before i entered the class, i had a chat with her...

hehehhehe...

when i'm learning the subject, my lecture always make us laughing..

hahahahhaha..

he is very funny..

hehehehe..

after the class, once again i go to Block E..


i want to meet my mentor, but unfortunately my mentor wasn't in her room...

so i go to FTSM's bus stop to wait a bus...

i not alone there, because my crazy mate always cover me from the evil..

hahahahaha..

but, once again..

today is not our day..

we have to wait ONE hour for the bus...

ooohhh..

i feel like a stupid boy hanging out at the bus stop..

hehehhehe...

after we wait for 1 hour and 10 minutes, the bus finally came..

and we board the bus..

but, rian get down at KBH..

and i still continue my ride to PTSL..

hehehhe..

actually, i have to print-out KMK's Assignment and some material for KMK's lab tomorrow..

after i finished my obligation, i'm going home to my lovely college...

hehehhehe...

but, i'm still fed-up because my lamp at my room still not repaired yet..

can you imagine how 'dark' my room..

i can't study perfectly...

i cant't do exercise...

ooohh..

tomorrow, i'll go back to college's office to report this problem (again)...

huufff..

i feel tired of today..

i think, i need to take some rest..

and i need to take a bath..

because tonight will be held an activity at my college..

and first year is compulsory to attend the activity..

mmm..

i think that's all that i can share....

i hope tomorrow is getting better than today..

bye-bye!!

see you again..

Tschüss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment