Saturday, August 1, 2009

What About Now? What About Today?


hello my blog...

long time not to see you..

i really miss you..

oh my god, when did the last time i post on my blog?

okay,..

today, when i wrote this, the time show its power..
@ 11.16..

today, i fell happy + sad (i don't know how to tell)..

i feel happy because, yesterday, my lovely sister called me..

she says that she passed the selection in kbri..

oh, feel happy when my sister told me that...

Thanks to ALLAH...x)

and then..

in the morning, as usual, i attend to my athletic class..

huuff..

i fell so tired...

in the evening, i study about my "favorite" subject..

c++..

but, alhamdulilah...

my roommate teach me how to use the code.. (thanks mat..)
(but when you will back to college? i feel scary to sleep alone...)
hahahahha....

and then, when i study, i feel hungry..

so i go to canteen..

but did you know?

my canteen's college is not in service to provide a "hot food"...

so i go to the canteen's college next to mine..

i order fried kuetiaw and "corn juice"...

i've waiting for an half of hour..

but my kwetiaw is never show its "face"...

huh..

i feel so tired now..

maybe i should go to bed now..

Ya Allah...

i love You...

i miss You...

i hope i can be a lucky of You..

No comments:

Post a Comment