Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This Codes Is Killing Me..


ooohhh..

finally, i can post something on my blog..

i really miss you, my blog...

today, i've many story to tell you...

this morning i've class on KETAM...

the lesson called KMK...

after that, i've a one hour class at my faculty..

and i've to go there by walk...

yeah, cause the lesson begin @ one pm..

after the class, i go to blok e..

to meet my mentor,..

but, once again..

she did'nt in her room...

so i go back to my college..

@ five pm, i've one more class..

TITAS, yeah..

the class finished @ 7 pm..

after the class, i go back to my college again...

actually, i just practice c++ for tomorrow..

according the schedule, i've a lab class tomorrow...

now, i still thinking about the code..

oh, no..

the code is so difficult to understand..

there are many string that i have to remember..

hufff..

i hope i can understand these code...

i want to be a nice programmer in the future..

hehehhee...

wish me luck ya!!

see you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment