Monday, August 3, 2009

I Have To Prepare My Self..


hai everyone..

what are doing now?

i hope you're not doing something wrong..

hehehhee..

okay..

today..

i have class @ 13.00..

so in the morning i can online for a while..

after the class, i went to pusanika..

with my 'crazy friend', rian..

hahahhahahhaa..

we just looking around on the 'small PC Fair' there..

actually, i'm still looking for external hardisk...

yeah, i need that stuff, cause the capacity of my hardisk is going down..


hahahhaha...

after that, i went to ptsl (Perpustakaan Tun Sri Lanang), which is the biggest library university in malaysia...

i'm just copied my paper's friend and go back to college..

actually, i'm just arrived from there, and turn on my laptop..

hehehhehe...

oohh...

my life without my 'curious laptop' is nothing...

hehehhehe...

okay, perhaps that's all for today...

i don't have any plan after this..

maybe, i want to go bed for lying...

or do some practice...

or just play a mafia war..

whatever that..

i want to be my self... x)

(i know there is no connection from my topic)...

hahahhaha,..

see you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment