Friday, December 10, 2010

All The Best For Us..



"semua usaha sudah kita lakukan.."
"segala rintangan sudah kita redakan.."
"marilah kita menengadahkan tangan.."
"baik dan buruk kita serahkan.."
"kepada Dia Yang Maha menentukan.."



hello all...

what's up?

long time not to see you...

hehehehe...

the rhyme above i design for all my friend, especially FTSM student...

hehhehehe....

okay...

i'm blogging again right now...

today..

i feel sooo happy...

hehehhe..

because today is the last day of my exam..

and at 11 o'clock ago, i've already finished all my exam for this semester...

this semester i took 7 subject...

and several hour ago is statistic paper...

yeah..

the paper still "works" in my mind...

hehehhe...

wow...

i fell free now..

after almost whole day i studied and studied...

after almost whole day i "cut" my bed time...

after almost whole day i "washed" my brain...

finally, the exam already done...

after the statistic exam a moment ago..

i ate at KETAMS cafe with didi and rian...

my stomach "singing" like a Micheal Jackson..

hehehehe...

after that...

i go to PPU to ask about MUET (Malaysian University English Test)..

and then..

i go to college...

prepared for Friday prayer...

online and play Mafia Wars...

hehehhee...

wow..

my level is getting up very fast..

i've at level 102 already..

hehehhe...

but..

after the exam finished..

i fell confused to do something..

yeah..

ussually, i study, do an exercise, go to PTSL, read some books..

but now...

i just looking at my laptop....

hehehehe..

otherwise, i still fell very-very happy..

you know what?

because my lovely person always accompany me...

chatting with her, make a laugh, make a jokes...

hehehhe...

honey...

suddenly, i fell miss you...

i wanna to meet you...

i wanna to see your smile... x)

mmm..

maybe...

that's all that i can share for today...

if i have more time...

i'll blogging again....

c u all..



"berikan aku cinta suci yang terdalam dari hatimu.."

"berikan aku kasih putih yang tulus darimu.."

PS: I LOVE YOU... x)

No comments:

Post a Comment