Friday, December 10, 2010

Rain and Quite..


hallo everyone..

long time not to see you...

okay..

today, i've no a lot of thing that i want to share...

hehehhe...

first of all, i would like to say : "Marhabban Ya Rammadhan"..

"SELAMAT MENYAMBUT BULAN SUCI RAMADHAN 1430 H"

yeah, today is the firstday of rammadhan..

so i have fast of all aspect...

hehehhe...

wish me luck for this rammadhan...

i hope i can fast of whole one month...

okay..

actually, i want to go to KL this evening..

because i want to fasting-break (is this word true?) with my family..

hehehhe..

but, i fell sorry to my lovely someone...

because i can't accompany her to fasting-break today..

i'm sorry honey..

i wish i could...

but, i'm promise i will accompany you with my heart..


hahahahha...

mmm..

this morning, usually, i've a Ko-k class @ FST - Biology building...

after the class, i go to my room for online, play mafia war, and also blogging..

hehehhe...

actually, i want to wash my clothes, but i think the weather is not falling to me..

because it's raining now...

so, i've to wait until the rain stops...

hehehehe...

mmm...

i think that's all of my story of today...

oiya,..

the midterm will be held @ September..

wish me luck okay?

see you again...

ps: i love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment