Friday, December 10, 2010

I LOVE YOU!!

hallo everyone...

how are you doing?

mmm..

first of all..

i want to make an announcement...

hehehehhe...

now, i have someone special who take of care of me..

and love me (and so do i)...

thanks for your attention...

hehehhehe...

oke..

let me post about today..

today, i only have one class..

the class is MATH...

the class started at 1 pm..

and finished at 2 pm..

after the class, i go to the canteen..

for 'breakfast'..

hehehhehe..

yeah, you know,..

when we in university, we always late to breakfast.. (in my opinion)...

after that,..

we (me & my crazy mate) go to counselor's building...

but, unfortunately for ryan, he just lost his id card (metric card) and college card..

i hope someone will found the cards and return back to wisma aman...

actually, i just wanna to pay my semester's fee and take my passport there..

after that..

i go to PTSL to copy c++ quiz and print-out some assignment...

oiya, when i walked to PTSL, i saw some event from FSSK's (Fakulti Sains Sosial & Kemanusiaan) building...

i heard that: "Okay, Please welcome a performance from international student in FSSK, from INDONESIA..." from the MC...

wow, i bit shock when i heard that..

i go directly to the event...

and take some pictures..

okay, these pictures below is what i got there...









you know..

today is INDEPENDENCE DAY of MY COUNTRY...

DIRGAHAYU INDONESIAKU YANG KE-64...

and i feel proud when the performance is from Indonesian student..

so what do you think?

is it cool?

oiya, they also sing a song :"RASA SAYANGE"...

hehehehe..

i think this event is very good to show our talents...

okay, back to PTSL...

when i get there, i saw my friend - arief from FEP (Fakulti Ekonomi & Perniagaan) and fahim from FPI (Fakulti Pengajian Islam)...

and...

did you know...

when i want to use the computer, i found a pendrive at pusat siber...

hehehhehe..

a few days ago, i just lost my pendrive..

and today i got a 'new' one..

hehehehhe...

mmm..

i think that's all what i can share...

oiya...

next thursday i'll have a lab test...

wish me luck, buddy!!

see you later...

ps: i love you.. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment